The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has an open economy and has gone under a discerned transformation from a barren desert to a modern state with the most contemporary lifestyle. The country’s economy is highly dependent on natural resources such oil and natural gas. The UAE’s strategy for the next upcoming years is to focus on creating more state-of-the-art infrastructure which gives a chance to different companies to invest in the construction and growth of this country.
- If you’re looking for the most current project, you can follow up the airport tender in Dubai for which prices are due to be submitted in April.
- Abu Dhabi has set May as the closing date for the bridge construction tender which will connect Al-Reem Island, Umlifaina Island and the rest of Abu Dhabi.
- Majid al-Futtaim is going to tender a new mall construction deal where they’re planning to build Al-Zahia City Centre mall in Sharjah.
- More & more international companies are preparing themselves to submit proposals to bid for Al-Dabbiya field gas in Abu Dhabi.
- Dubai is planning to build new complexes on outskirts of the city with passing a tender on police academy construction. More projects are lined up to be tendered for traditional areas of the city.
- Las but not the least, you’ll be surprised to know that Dubai Expo 2020 on its own is going to need 81,000 number of new hotel rooms to accommodate approx. 25 million attendees.